Friday, November 14, 2008

Stuff I plan on making

So, I have all these plans of a handmade Christmas (as far as the gifts). I'm not sure all these will get done by Christmas but I am going to try. Having a 14 month old running around makes it difficult to accomplish even the simplest tasks. So far I plan to make: room/linen spray for female family members, stepping stones for both sets of parents and maybe my brother and his girlfriend, ceramic beer stein for the hubby, candles for coworkers, some kind of Christmas ornaments for nieces and stepdaughters, ceramic birdfeeders for both Dads, adding metal to picture frames and including homemade magnets for all family members, reduced sugar cookie assortment for my Dad, microwaveable heat packs for all, thinking about trying to etch a beer mug for my brother, and ????. I will post my progress as Christmas approaches.

No comments: