Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving and after

My Thanksgiving was spent nursing the family back to normal. As I discussed before, my little one was still recovering from her tummy bug. Well, my little Typhoid Mary passed her sickness along-my MIL and FIL both got sick. The hubby had chills, aches and pains but no GI issues. I did go shopping on Thanksgiving Day- for Gatorade, soup and disinfectants. I think I washed most every piece of bedding and towels/washcloths in my home. I also used disinfectant wipes or spray on just about every hard surface that someone might remotely come in contact with. All of baby's toys that could be washed were and the rest were wiped or sprayed. I am pretty sure my house is the most germ free it has ever been. So far I haven't gotten the full bug-only a few symptoms. I am certainly thankful for that and that no one's symptoms were bad enough to warrant a trip to the ER.

No comments: