Wednesday, September 21, 2011

control

There are so many things out of my control that I worry about. I'm trying to Let Go and Let God but sometimes it is so hard.
 I am still amazed how people act sometimes and how they feel the need to run other's lives. Just when you think they have ceased the crap, it starts again. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!
I am so far away and feel so out of the loop and feel no one wants to keep me in-it's as if certain individuals want me out of the picture and I truly don't understand why.
I find myself having less than Christian thoughts and questioning how these Christian people can treat others in such a way. Then I remind myself-no one is perfect and it's not my place to judge.
When things get stressful I miss my Mom even more. She was the persistent, assertive one. Wish heaven wasn't so far away.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Being 400+ miles away from both our families, I truly do understand what you are saying. It is hard to let go and let God. I pray about this daily. Thanks for stopping by my blog! The road to Cataloochee Valley is a very rough road, especially when it is wet, snowy or foggy. I have driven on it while wet and it was intense for me. Definitely do come back to visit it though. It is similar to Cades Cove, but not as busy. If you need any tour guides or suggestions of places to go when you come back this direction, just e-mail! :)