Monday, June 15, 2009

Random facts about me

I haven't really been in the blogging mood lately-nor have I been doing much "blogworthy" activities. SO, here goes with a random facts list.

1. I desperately want to move to Western NC
2. I honestly did not even consider having children before I was 30. Amazing how nature works :)
3. I remember almost none of my labor or C-section.
4. I am way more emotional now than before I had little R.
5. I look forward to the day I can start working only part time.
6. I still count on my fingers
7. I like to do lists-whether I actually use them or not
8. I am starting to enjoying cooking-but still not the clean up afterwards.
9. I enjoy planting veggies and watching them grow. There is a satisfaction in being able to eat something you grew from a tiny little seed.
10. I think about, research, consider, etc, stockpiling food, water and other supplies. I like the idea of being prepared and not just for hurricane season.
11. Speaking of hurricanes- I feel as if I HAVE to be outside looking at things while they are happening. Note: I have never been a strong hurricane.
12. I worry too much about things I can not change.
13. I am way too timid about getting out and meeting/talking to people. I even get nervous before playgroups!!
14. I hope my little R does not get my shyness.
15. I love kid movies, especially Disney ones.
16. I save way too much stuff.
17. My perfect living situation would be a 3 month rotation between Western NC and a sparsely populated carribean island.
18. I still essentially use the hunt and peck method of typing. I have typed 20+ page papers this way.
19. I feel incredibly immature for my age.
20. My feelings on the previos fact change often.
21. I have never wanted to live in a big city.
22. I just recently decided I could live "in the country".
23. I heart seashells.
24. I would love to be able to paint.
25. I still love 80's hair bands.

No comments: