Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lost



R's big sister Kiki (kelli) has been in town since Sunday. They have been spending quite a bit of time together. They have visited friends, gone shopping, out for pizza, to the park and to the beach. During the day, I am used to being away from her- nighttime is a different story. I'm okay until about 6pm, then I start looking at the clock and wondering...where is she? when will she be home? did she eat? does she miss me? did her sis remember to change her? is big sis watching her closely? is big sis being incredibly careful?
My hubbie tells me to lighten up and relax. I am having a hard time with either of those. I am rarely away from baby except for work. I have gone painting a few times, to the store on occasions and once to pick up my parents without her but those occasions are rare. I prefer to be with my little one versus alone. Now, I do enjoy having alone time but preferably in the house with her :)
Bottomline-I am forcing myself to allow little one some sister time with her Kiki. I know she will take care of her and be extra careful. I can't help but be a little paranoid.

No comments: